Victor Mote wrote:

> BTW, there are some deprecation warnings coming from gump also. I haven't
> had a chance to look into them yet.

They are related related to our dependency on jakarta-commons-io, which we
will need to upgrade to get the warnings to disappear. Since this is a
"sandbox" project, it doesn't have a nightly build, at least not one linked
from the jakarta web site. Building it from scratch turns out to be
non-trivial, at least for me. I'm just going to leave it alone for now.
Jeremias, if you know how to get a convenient updated build, that would be a
big help.

Victor Mote