sri vela wrote:
I have a fo file which has some special characters,
which are not being parsing by FOp and throwing
"Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence" exception.
Can any one tell me how to fix this problem.please
have a look at the Fo file.It is throwing exception at
single quote which is used in "Trey's" word

There is no single quote.

<fo:block ...>Trey’s Best
Well, MS Word is lying: the XML is probably encoded in Windows CP1252
(or so). The fancy apostrophe (IIRC &#x90; or &#x91;) is not a valid
XML character in ISO-8859-1 encoding.

Admittedly, the error message is a bit misleading (but good for a
laugh).

J.Pietschmann