I am a perfect "MASTER" of Becky! 2 ;-) Eheh.
Am using this for more than 6-7 years.

-- Tetsuya. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

P.S. I recommend you to upgrade Becky! to 2.07.02 :)
Also, please advert this nice Mail Client Software to the others!

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:23:24 +0200
Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, Tetsuya. Present everywhere, aren't you? I wonder how you do
> that. :-)
>
> I found the info. Now, obviously it would be interesting to do a monthly
> analysis of these numbers and put them into a graph.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.terra-intl.com/
Apache Software Foundation Committer: http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
fingerprint: E420 3713 FAB0 C160 4A1E  6FC5 5846 23D6 80AE BDEA