Hello FOPers,

I'm using FOP in one my project. I have created a new renderer (rendering GEF figures), but recently I got stuck with one very unpleasant problem:

I was persuaded that I will be able to determine original ID atribute of a fo element in corresponding Area class, but now I'm disappointed, because there seem to be no way of doing it. I was trying Trait.ID_AREA and Trait.ID_LINK but these are not currently used. Areas don't have a reference to FONodes. Is there any other way how to get to FO objects (or at least ID attribute) during visual rendering?

Thanks in advance

Tibor

PS: I use HEAD version of FOP.