Peter,

I just asked Finn a similar question in Bugzilla, I
also need to ask you to make sure I'm understanding
the BitSets correctly.

In Alt-Design's FOPropertySets there are many
read-only BitSets.  (These are somewhat different from
Finn's, BTW--he created a BitSet for each FO to
indicate those properties relevant for it, but you
seem to be using them for different purposes.)

Problem is, in your code, I can't find them in use
anywhere.  (I haven't queried all of them, but I did
try to find several.)  What is the purpose of these
BitSets--in what ways do you envision using them?  I
know the benefits of convenient bitwise OR'ing and
AND'ing for determining things--here, I just want to
see the main scope of their usage--where you see them
delivering the most convenience/benefit.

Thanks,
Glen