Yeah, as I already mentioned off-list to others, I'm very glad he replied
that he'll be back for more (*that*'s the spirit).

> So, Chris and Andreas, we need your preferred unix usernames and the
> email address you would like to have <uid>@apache.org forwarded to.

preferred username : is 'andreas' already taken? If so, 'adelmelle' will do
just fine

forward mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> At least as important is to immedidately sign the Contributors License
> agreement (CLA) and send (or fax) it to the Apache Software Foundation
> as fast as possible. I'd send it in paper, even if it takes longer

OK. I'll fax on Monday, and send a copy by snail-mail (just to make sure).

> there's a higher chance of immediate success. You only get the account
> if the CLA has been received. Find the CLA here:
> http://www.apache.org/licenses#clas
>
> As a new committer there are a few things to learn:
> http://incubator.apache.org/learn/newcommitters.html
> http://incubator.apache.org/learn/

Thanks for the info. Great to be aboard!

Cheers,

Andreas