Yep, to my knowledge only changed files have to be updated. Each source
file, in principle, contains its own license, so the year must be
updated individually.

The downside of this is that we can't use Checkstyle to enforce that.
Otherwise, we could have adjusted the checkstyle.header file using regular
expressions.

On 10.01.2004 03:58:12 Peter B. West wrote:
> Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> >
> > If nobody objects, this seems like an ideal pesky task for a freshman...
> >
> > I mean: would it help if I (or Chris, or Clay ;P ) just checked out all of
> > HEAD (to begin with), run a S & R script on all the java and generator
> > sources to update the year and enter it as a patch in Bugzilla or something?
> > Unless the intention is to only update files that are actually changed. In
> > that case I haven't posted anything.
>
> I'm not sure about this, but I would have thought we only change the
> notice in files that are modified.

Jeremias Maerki