Luca Furini wrote:

Hi all!

I am an italian student of the University of Bologna.

I have tried to solve a few problems concerning hyphenation, in
particular:
- show the '-' at the end of the hyphenated lines
- use the fo:hyphenate property to enable hyphenation, instead of the
  alignment
- specify the hyphenation character using the fo:hyphenation-character
  property

Thanks for trying. Unfortunately we need a bit more information for your suggested change to make it to the code base.

Most importantly, which version of the code are you trying to fix? Maintenance or HEAD?

Secondly, could you please follow the procedure for submitting patches, described here:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/index.html#patches

Please include sample FO files that demonstrate before and after effects of your changes.

Thanks very much,

Chris