Team,

sorry but another newbie committer question:

I downloaded a patch program from the internet. Not sure if there is a specific one I need, or whether they all conform to a standard. When I try to run the patch program with unified patch file in the xml-fop directory, it cant figure out the locations of the files its supposed to be patching. I thought it would just read the following line:

RCS file: /home/cvspublic/xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/TextLayoutManager.java,v

I tried telling it to strip the first 2 components of the path, but no difference.

I need a patch program for windows. Can anyone offer advice? I ended up applying the patch manually.

Chris