On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 03:47:53PM -0700, Glen Mazza wrote:
> I'm not sure exactly what you mean--are you indicating
> it might be best to pull out the interators from
> FOText and flow.Inline and have everything done within
> flow.Block?  That could work well.

Frankly, I do not mean much. It is just an observation. In my patch I
suppressed multiple white space directly in FOText, without regards
for the spec. When I followed your code I realized that
Block.handleWhiteSpace contains white space removal logic according to
the spec, and that it was very wrong to bypass that. I just wanted to
note that.

I do not think that that logic should be duplicated or moved. There is
an inefficiency here, but I do not have any good idea for
optimization.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping