Baron Moenghausen wrote:

OK, let's try again :)

Imagine, I've made a pdf document with fop using CID-keyed fonts. The text is readable, but when I attempts to cut'n'paste into OpenOffice (or Word, so on) I have just "############" instead of correct cyrillic text.

Yes search and copy/paste dont work for custom fonts, *unless* you can work within the iso-8859-1 character set. I guess you probably cant, but just for the sake of completeness, you need to specify -enc ansi option when you generate the metric files in roder to limit the character set of the font, which in turns fixes the copy/paste issue.

Chris