FYI... Don't have time to take care of this today, but I'm happy to do it Monday... My son's 2nd birthday was yesterday, and a great time was had by all!

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Web Maestro Clay

Begin forwarded message:
From: Jeff Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: June 20, 2004 4:15:34 AM PDT
To: Clay Leeds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FOP Web Site PUBLISH timing out

Hi,

The box hosting forrestbot.cocoondev.org was hacked recently (through the
CVS remote exploit), and I'm awaiting confirmation that the box has been
cleanly rebuilt before typing in a passphrase to restart the backend.
Sorry for the inconvenience - in the meanwhile you'll need to do things
manually, checking out xml-site/targets/fop/, copying the rendered
Forrest output there manually and committing it.

--Jeff