--- "Peter B. West" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FWIW, FAD merged Driver into Fop some time ago.
> From memory, the only
> issues were to do with the AWT renderer and its
> re-start capability
> (which I gather is not functioning anyway.)

Thanks for letting us know!  I was unaware of that.

> While we're at it, what about moving Fop to
> org.apache.fop?

I think Fop needs to be in org.apache.fop.apps, so it
can view its sibling classes that don't have public
scope, also to be able to access protected members of
its sibling classes.

Glen

BTW--On another note, I've been hearing about the
angry kangaroo problems in Australia [1].  Be careful
outside!  ;)

[1]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3874379.stm