Clay Leeds wrote:

The thing that caught my eye is that it indicates xml-fop-maintenance. I thought the maintenance branch (fop-0_20_2-maintain) was frozen (I haven't noticed anyone updating the code--I doubt it, but could it be my manual update of the design/layout.html page?

It's probably a Batik API change -- again --, probably because of
the recent jumbo Batik commit. Look here:

apache/fop/svg/SVGElement.java:198: <anonymous org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElement$1> is not abstract and does not override abstract method deselectAll() in org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGContext
[javac] public float getFontSize(){

GUMP was designed exactly for the purpose of detecting these problems. Which doens't give much of a guidance how to handle this specific instance. We could just ignore it, and/or remove fop-maintenance from the nightly GUMP.

I wonder why HEAD isn't affected?

J.Pietschmann