Just FYI: I've just took the time to track down the problem with the
NAMESPACE_ERR in the Basic Unit Tests that I've experienced for a long
time now. I remember Simon also mentioning the problem.

BasicDriverTestCase contains the method "loadDocument" that loads an FO
file into a DOM by using the JAXP/TraX API (Transformer with DOMResult).
During the transformation Xalan's DOMBuilder fails. I found out now,
that it seems to work in the current release Xalan 2.6.0. Here's the
relevant fix:

There is, however, a problem that remains until the next Xalan release.
(You can see from the diff what the problem is.)

Jeremias Maerki

Reply via email to