On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 09:28:10AM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> cbowditch    2004/09/21 02:28:10
>
>   Modified:    src/documentation/content/xdocs/design layout.xml
>   Log:
>   update todo list
>
>   +          <tr>
> there is still issue 28706

I applied a patch and closed bug 28706. I believe this issue has been
superseded by Luca's contributions, as you already expected. I think
you may remove the remark about the issue.

Note that justification has only been implemented for the PDF
renderer. It may be easily implemented by other renderers who can do
the actual justification themselves, given the required dimensions.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl