[Luca]

IMPORTANT: I had to revert Finn Bock's changes to the PDFRenderer (dated
2004/09/22 13:22:16), otherwise leaders with svg use-content produce
errors in the pdf output.
There isn't any run-time error, but when I try to open the pdf file, I get
these warnings:
 - Illegal operation 'q' inside a text object.
 - Wrong operand type.
and the page with the svg leaders is left empty.
I think it could be something involving the saveGraphicsState() method.

I've just now fixed this issue so that your patch work with the PDFRenderer.

regards,
finn