On Sep 28, 2004, at 2:08 AM, Chris Bowditch wrote:
Simon Pepping wrote:
I do not know if this is a lot of work or not. To me it seems a
lot. Perhaps you may argue that this is not required for a 0.3
release. But to me it is rather essential to the new design. Without
it we might as well remain with the maintenance layout system.

keeps and breaks are essential for a 0.3 release. As you said yourself they are the whole reason the redesign was started in the first place. I'm not sure block stacking constraints are essential.

IMO, 0.20.5 functionality should be met in a 0.3 release. In my estimation, keeps and breaks are not essential for a 0.3 release as long as keeps work for table-rows (i.e., mimics 0.20.5 functionality), and breaks work the same as 0.20.5 as well. 0.3 should not be a 'step backward'.

Web Maestro Clay