Finn,

The FObj.bind() method throws a SAXParseException if
this method hasn't been overridden in the FObj
subclass.  I'm unsure why a subclass override is
required (as the javadoc comment for this method
indicates)--wouldn't it be OK if we just have an empty
method here without the exception (e.g. if you have no
properties of concern for a particular fo)?  That
would seem to be preferable.

I mention this because I'm currently trying to run our
pdfoutline.fo example, and this exception is being
called because no bind() method has been implemented
yet in the fox:bookmarks element.

Thanks,
Glen