On Oct 29, 2004, at 7:51 AM, Glen Mazza wrote:
For additional commands e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache XML Graphics Project -- URL:  http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/

I'd like to see the "Apache XML Graphics Project" line
moved to the top (i.e., from line 3 to line 1).

Glen

Good catch! Although my inner-perfectionist, thinks symmetry is king, so I suggest: