On Dec 1, 2004, at 2:48 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
Hi FOP people,

I have the great pleasure to announce that Jeremias Maerki has been elected as an ASF member at the last member's meeting during ApacheCon.

Congratulations Jeremias! And to ASF as well! Jeremias is a hard-worker, and ASF is fortunate to have him as a member.

I'm sure you will agree that this is well deserved, given all the energy that Jeremias has been pouring tirelessly in FOP, Batik, the XML federation and probably many things here that I don't know about.

/me happy ;-)

-Bertrand

+!

Web Maestro Clay