On Jan 17, 2005, at 8:46 AM, Paul Hill wrote:
Web Maestro Clay,

You can add my name to the list of people who intend to use FOP as part of a larger product/service... FOP has a perfectly positioned functionally to meet the needs of may application developers.... We are very interested in you perception of where the project is currently. Thanks for you comments...

Great work.... I read and save every e-mail.

Paul

Thank you for your kind comments, and welcome to the Apache FOP community!

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to offer beyond the Apache FOP web site's Status page[1]. As for the best estimate of a release of FOP 1.0, I'd check this POST by Jeremias[2]. FWIW, the FOP HEAD the branch is where *all* development is happening, and FOP 1.0 will be the result of work on HEAD. As with most Open Source projects, this is not a firm date, but is probably the best guess anyone could give.