Jeremias,

I don't see the need for the bBogus variable/isBogus()
method, because in the three or four places where the
value of this variable is actually *being used*, it is
just set to :

bBogus = !bp1.generatesAreas();

So it appears you can just rely on
"!bp1.generatesAreas()" in these places
instead--perhaps just commenting the conditional that
bogus areas are being ignored--and we can worry about
getting rid of the actual bogus areas later (when
overall team grokkage in this part of the code
improves).

Glen