I just took care of it--you may need to refresh PSLM
in the marker patch though as I did some minor changes
in that class as well.

BTW, I'd like to remove "String
getCurrentPageNumber();" from the LayoutManager
interface and replace it with "PageSequence
getCurrentPageSequence()".  The latter offers a
superset of the former's functionality, and also
allows us to move the page number string formatting
from PSLM (see the first few lines of
PSLM.activateLayout() for example) to
PageNumberLayoutManager.  Any objections?

Thanks,
Glen