On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 04:05:12PM +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> On 17.03.2005 15:02:02 Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:

I agree with the submitter of bug 34058. Later parts of a block should
not be indented. A clear use case is this:

block: The following formula
nested block: displayed formula
block continued: proves our point.

In this example, even the sentence continues, and should not be
indented. The same is true if the second part would start with a new
sentence. If a user wants to start a new paragraph, with new
indentation, a new block should be specified.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl