On Mar 20, 2005, at 11:35 AM, Simon Pepping wrote:
Clay,

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 10:50:26AM -0800, The Web Maestro wrote:
I've created a Forrest-based OFFO site:

http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/offo/

Simon, if you want to make this LIVE, let me know. I can update the
site to accommodate the changes (primariliy the removal of hyph files
from FOP site) zip up the files, and get them to you if you like.

These are nice looking pages. A few comments:

Thanks!

I prefer to have the OFFO logo to the left, and dominating the
head.

I'll remove the FOP logo completely (per Jeremias' comment). It's enough to just have links (perhaps in the sidebar on the left--a veritable "related links" section)

The sourceforge logo must be added to the page, with the exact src URL
as shown on the OFFO home page, containing the project ID. This is a
requirement of sourceforge, and it allows them to collect statistics.

Actually, the link is in the source files (underneath the "built with Forrest" button, which 'sometimes' appears when I view the mini-site). But of course, it *has* to be there, and it will be...

The entries in the navigation box should be: Home, Hyphenation,
Download... I prefer Home over Introduction. The About entry is the
same as the Hyphenation entry, and it should not be the main entry.

I'll make the changes.

In the text of the Hyphenation page there should three paragraphs.

The left hand column of the license section is too narrow; the line
'Original file name' is wrapped.

I would indeed like to make this design live. It will make the site
good looking. I will upload it if you send me the zipped
package. Please, also send me the source files; I will place them in
the home directory of the OFFO project on the sourceforge server.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl

I'll do the rest of what you request (source files, changes, etc.) over the next few days. I've got a few crazy things happening right now, but I wanted to communicate. Glad we all like it so much...

Cheers!

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>