+1

I use SVN, and find it to be a good choice for Source Control. The fact that it is becoming (has become? ;-) the de facto standard for Apache makes it all the more appealing. The fact that there are GUI interfaces for Mac OS X and other operating systems (at various stages of development--mostly stable) makes it even more so.

Cheers!