The FOP website seems to have been reverted to an older revision. I've
just had someone with trouble subscribing to the list because he used
the old subscription address. ATM it seems that xml.apache.org still
gets served off Amsterdam which is rsynced regularly. I've
emergency-patched maillist.html and maillist.pdf but I guess it will
only appear in a few hours after a new rsync. I'll try to fix the
remaining forrest problems this evening so we can do a proper update
again. For example, there's the deleted status.xml that's still
referenced by the sitemap. If Clay wants to do it, all the better but I
think we need to fix the problem quickly, so I'll look into it tonight
CET. See you on ICQ, Clay.