Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Batik is currently preparing for a release (be that 1.5.1 or 1.6).
Former Batik releases simply contained a fop-transcoder.jar without
having been released properly. That's why I'm now calling for a formal
vote for a release of our transcoders. The only thing we do is tag CVS
HEAD, we don't publish the code ourselves. That also means that we're
not talking about releasing the whole codebase here, only the
transcoders plus their dependencies in our codebase (PDF lib, PS support
code, fonts and images). When the vote passes this tag must be used by
the Batik team to create their release. This should ensure that the
Batik release contains only clean code (meaning without known IP issues
and other showstoppers).

+1 from me

J.Pietschmann