I've already sent a request to MARC but so far no response, nor action.
Eyebrowse is being put to the grave as far as I know. mod_mbox will take
its place. They are currently creating a system that should map old
Eyebrowse links to the mod_mbox system.

BTW, infrastructure is still not finished with the whole machine
migration and reorganization.