Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Oh ... I see. Well thanks for looking into the MARC problem. Doesnt anyone @infrastructure have a contact there we can speak to directly?

Its a tad inconvenient not being able to view previous posts on fop-dev ATM.

Chris

I've already sent a request to MARC but so far no response, nor action.
Eyebrowse is being put to the grave as far as I know. mod_mbox will take
its place. They are currently creating a system that should map old
Eyebrowse links to the mod_mbox system.

BTW, infrastructure is still not finished with the whole machine
migration and reorganization.