--- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Sorry to be such a nitpick, but the 1.0 Rec. states
> literally:
>
> "An fo:marker is only permitted as the descendant of
> an fo:flow."
> and
> "An fo:retrieve-marker is only permitted as the
> descendant of an
> fo:static-content."

Thanks for the correction--I had checked just the
content model of fo:flow, which indicated
fo:retrieve-marker would be allowed.  It would be nice
if those two statements above were duplicated in the
parent's CM descriptions--that's where people normally
go to see which child FO's are allowed/disallowed.
Perhaps I'll make a request to the xsl editors ML
sometime.

Glen