Nicolas

I have written an article on that and the link is
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-03-2005/jw-0328-xmlprinting.html

See if that is helpful

Thanks
Manoj

                      "nicolas wondji"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
fop-dev@xml.apache.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  Using fop in applet

                      04/12/2005 10:30

                      AM

Help !!!

I am a student in Computer Science and doing my project about XML and I
would like to use a applet rendering a PDF file through a browser using
FOP. Can you help me please. I have been through the problems of jars files
and security, but it's still not working. What should I do? Thanks.

Regards.

Nicolas.