Clay,

Please always email the person *privately*, asking
them if they want to be on the website, and if so,
what they would like their bio to say (if anything).
Don't ask on FOP-DEV, nor on FOP-USER, and don't place
their names on the page until you have their
permission.  People tend to feel more honored when you
use a low-key approach.

Thanks,
Glen