I've just updated [1] with all break possibilities for the third example
[2] I mentioned in an earlier post [3].

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jeremias/fop/KnuthBoxesForTablesWithBorders.pdf
[2] http://people.apache.org/~jeremias/fop/table-border-special1.fo
[3]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-fop-dev/200504.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

I'm now going to refine Simon's work [4] on borders a little bit further
to handle different border widths for individual cells. Hopefully, I can
finally start implementing the missing pieces after that.

[4]
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/TableLayout/KnuthElementsForTables/RowBorder

I'm a bit concerned about the increasing complexity of this. It takes
considerable time just to understand and play through all these examples
and after that implementing it so that the code is still readable. Of
course, we documented our findings pretty well, although a newbie will
surely be totally lost. I just wonder if this is still maintainable. And
to make it even worse, I've already documented a known problem [5] (at
the bottom). I just hope it won't bite us later on.

[5] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/TableLayout/KnuthElementsForTables