Sorry i thought it was also for people embedding fop too.

By the way, list of jar in lib is not really explicit. There is a batik.jar
but the batik maven distribution is splitted in a lot of jars :)

(batik-awt, batik-bridge, batik-css, batik-gvt, and so on)

I post this on -user too. to be in good mailing list

--
David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium