I've attached the picture and an FO file I wrote today to mimic that
picture.

BTW, the pictures worked fine for me the whole day. They are all here:
http://people.apache.org/~jeremias/fop/

Alternatively, if you log into cvs.apache.org you can cd into
/x1/home/jeremias/public_html/fop to get them.

On 03.05.2005 19:40:39 Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> [...]

*should* :-(

> In the latter case, if you mean 'start/end', I'm game, but I don't see how
> the 'after' border of the first cell to the right of a given cell could
> influence the 'after' border of that cell... If the "border is determined,
> for each segment, at the cell level" that seems to mean a decision at the
> cell level between:
>
> - table
> - body (header / footer)
> - column
> - row
> - neighbouring cells
>     * start ~ border-end of first cell to the left
>     * end ~ border-start of first cell to the right
>     * before ~ border-after of first cell above
>     * after ~ border-before of first cell below
> - the cell itself
>
> for each of the border segments: start - before - end - after
>
> One optimistic note: all of the above options can't be an option at the same
> time for one and the same cell... and the decision between row borders and
> table borders, for instance, could already be resolved at row level, such
> that, when the borders are determined at cell level, the cell only needs to
> query the row, column and neighbouring cells (not reach back up to the body
> and table).

Got to think that through first. It might speed things up a little.