OK, I'll update the variable with a comment explaining its meaning.

Thanks,
Glen

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Using the official terms is usually a good idea but in this instance I'd
leave it like it is. It's not just the break-before value. The value for
startOn can also come from a break-after property. It simply indicates
for a BlockSequence on what kind of page it should start after
normalizing where the value originally came from (break-after or
break-before). IMO using "break-before" here would actually be confusing
and startOn is more descriptive.