Greetings,

I am thinking about trying to help with the development of FOPs
implementation of keep properties. I'd noticed on the compliance page
that outside of table rows, keeps are pretty much not implemented. While
it might be quicker to do some blind-table hack in my documents, I think
I'd rather work on a more general solution.

I've looked over the design documents and done some grepping of the
source code. However, before just diving in and hacking I thought I'd
see if there were some recommendations as to how to approach coding up
this functionality.

Cheers,

-carson-