On 24.05.2005 18:41:39 Luca Furini wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>
> > The isfirst and islast parameters must be set correctly. Currently, I
> > don't see a reliable way to determine these values. For example, there's
> > some code in AreaAdditionUtils that sets IS_FIRST and IS_LAST flags on
> > the layout context but I found this doesn't work reliably.
>
> Did you find out why this does not work? I mean, do you think it is an
> incorrect approach, or there's something wrong somewhere in the code?

The problem is that in a break situation, AreaAdditionUtils is called
more than once, each time signalling a first and last area instead of
signalling a first area once and a last area once over multiple calls.

Hmm, I think I need to check if the LayoutContext instance remains the
same of multiple addArea calls on the same LM. If that's the case the
problem should be solveable.