Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> I see. Thanks for answering! Just to see what the current
> code does, I've written two testcases. It turns out that the
> issue you were working on has already been fixed in the
> meantime, provided I'm testing correctly. So I guess I'll
> remove these methods.

WRT text-transform2.xml, you might want to look at this comment from Paul
Grosso:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/2005AprJun/0006.html

It looks like your test case for text-transform="capitalize" assumes exactly
as he has documented there, i.e. that non-initial characters should be
converted to lowercase. That appears now to be incorrect, but it should be
any easy thing to fix. I was probably the one that implemented it that way
in the first place. I thought it might be easier for you to fix now, while
fresh in memory, than later.

Victor Mote