Are you really sure you got the latest sources? I've just updated
everything and don't see the problem. At first, I thought it would be a
problem with the Xalan version because the XPath statements might not
have been resolved correctly, but obviously text-transform doesn't even
have an effect on your side. Strange.

On 06.06.2005 15:12:57 Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> :)
> 
> here are all messages, I got (only on junit target (which are the interesting 
> one))
> 
> HTH,
> Matthias
> 

<snip/>

>     [junit] Testcase: 
> text-transform1.xml(org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite$1):     
>   Caused an ERROR
>     [junit] Expected XPath expression to evaluate to 'capitalize: This Text 
> Is Capitalized.', but got 'capitalize: This TExt Is Capitalized.' (XPath: 
> //flow/block[2])
>     [junit] java.lang.RuntimeException: Expected XPath expression to evaluate 
> to 'capitalize: This Text Is Capitalized.', but got 'capitalize: This TExt Is 
> Capitalized.' (XPath: //flow/block[2])
>     [junit] at org.apache.fop.layoutengine.EvalCheck.check(EvalCheck.java:64)
>     [junit] at 
> org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTester.checkAll(LayoutEngineTester.java:195)
>     [junit] at 
> org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTester.runTest(LayoutEngineTester.java:145)
>     [junit] at 
> org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite$LayoutEngineTestCase.testMain(LayoutEngineTestSuite.java:132)
>     [junit] at 
> org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite$1.runTest(LayoutEngineTestSuite.java:111)
> BUILD FAILED: C:\Programme\eclipse-SDK-3.0.2\eclipse\workspace\apache 
> fop\build.xml:754: Test org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite 
> failed

<snip/>


Jeremias Maerki

Reply via email to