Hi Glen,
Now I'm using Eclipse, and it works well.

----- Original Message -----
From: Glen Mazza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2005年6月6日 22:14
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: build fop-1.0dev in java IDE

Kevin should make sure he's using the Ant build script to build FOP, and not
his IDE commands--I suspect that may be the main problem.  (I would also
encourage him to consider using Eclipse as his IDE--I switched to it from
JEdit three months ago, and only regret I did not switch much earlier.)

Glen