Andreas, Jeremias,

thanks for you answers, that's what I gathered from the cvs history as well :-)

the app I'm working with needs a fairly recent fop version due to some
obscure  batik integration (?), so I'm now looking at a creative way
of embedding two fop versions in the same webapp....

Thanks again for your quick answers

Ziad

--
z i a d