Bonjour

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

You're right. I didn't check them when reviewing the patch. I tried
again but I don't get valid images.

Renaud, would you please post the two images separately? Thank you.
<Humhum/>

1) I can't find the pictures anymore (changed computer, and failed to copy those ressources :( ). 2) fopLogo.gif was a logo that appeared on the viewer itself [1] and logo_big.jpg was for the menu help>about [2]. 3) Anyway, those pictures were a quick fix for me (low quality), just to make the viewer more attractive.

Sorry,
Renaud

[1] PreviewDialog.java line 141
[2] PreviewDialogAboutBox.java line 68

On 09.06.2005 16:33:59 richardw wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> jeremias    2005/06/09 01:49:27
> > Modified:
>                src/java/org/apache/fop/render/awt/viewer/images fopLogo.gif
>                         logo_big.jpg

>   Submitted by:    Renaud Richardet <renaud.richardet.at.gmail.com>

Both of these files appear to be corrupt. Can you please confirm this and
either upload the correct versions or point me to them,

Richard