I can understand that, Glen. I'll see if I can remove you later today from the XML Graphics page, and also from the ML...

On Jun 10, 2005, at 10:36 AM, Glen Mazza wrote:
Team,

I'm resigning from the XML Graphics PMC at this time.  I wish to better
streamline my efforts here to coding and research. If someone who knows SVN would please remove my name from the PMC list on the XML Graphics team page
it would be appreciated.  Also, I have to be unsubscribed from the PMC
mailing list--I'm unsure if it is opt-out (i.e., if I can do it myself.)

I will still very much be on FOP -- I just want to remove some of the moving
parts of my presence here.

Thanks,
Glen

Regards,