Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I dont see these errors either. I also place xerces and xalan into the lib/endorsed folder of the JRE.

Chris

I'm not seeing these. We probably have another problem with different
Xerces/Xalan versions. Wouldn't be the first time. I've always got the
latest Xerces and Xalan releases in the endorsed directories of each JDK

= 1.4.