-----Original Message-----
From: Carson Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

I have been experimenting with the CVS version of fop, in an attempt to
make some more sane figure caption behavior (below the figure, keep-with
next).

I've had no problems checking out the root and building it with ant,
however when trying to build the document in question I get some errors
related to the fop outline extension:

Yep... if I'm not mistaken bookmarks were moved into the standard
FO-namespace (in anticipation of XSL-FO 1.1)

I'll have to do some digging to see how exactly they are currently
implemented. Glen Mazza, who took care of this, is currently taking a
break --dunno if he's still monitoring the list (?)

Stay tuned, I'll get back on this (unless someone beats me to it)

Cheers,