I got FOP to build and run, but I'm having trouble with getting Batik to build. Build clean works fine. Probably user error...

On Jun 21, 2005, at 11:46 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Henri Yandell has just informed me that he has imported the xml-batik
and xml-fop CVS modules into the test repository so we can check that
everything looks ok before the final import is done. Please verify that
everything is as expected by checking out your project from SVN. Don't
forget to check important branches like FOP's maintenance branch just to
be on the safe side. I'll do the same.

I'd like to get back to Henri within one day so the ball isn't dropped.
So I'd appreciate very quick feedback.

Once we've confirmed that everything looks good, I will notify Henri and
he will lock the xml-batik and xml-fop CVS modules (making them
read-only!!!) and do the final migration to the main SVN repository.

--------------------------

FOP is loaded into the Test repo:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/xmlgraphics/fop/

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/test/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/

Batik too:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/xmlgraphics/batik/

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/test/xmlgraphics/batik/trunk/

--------------------------

More infos on Subversion and links to clients under:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

The command-line client (multi-platform):
http://subversion.tigris.org/

For those working on Windows, TortoiseSVN is the first choice besides
the command-line client:
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

On Eclipse, Subclipse 0.9.31 works pretty well. It can be retrieved
through the Update Site: http://subclipse.tigris.org/update
More info: http://subclipse.tigris.org/

The JIRA issue that tracks the whole migration task:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-357

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki

Regards,