Hi Vincent

Yeah, sorry. Given the feedback, you can go forward with this. I'll try
to help where I can. The goal should simply be that we have a real
benefit from using FOray-Font at the end. For example, the ability to
get rid of the manual step of creating font metric files is a good
benefit, as would be automatic font provisioning.

Thanks for insisting and helping us!